Join the Portland area community of yogis as we come together to share food and community satsang.
Satsang is a word in Sanskrit used to describe the coming together for the purpose of seeing and feeling divinity everywhere.
After six months on sabbatical, Britt has been invited to share her experiences through the lens of yoga and be available for Q & A.
* Please bring a vegetarian potluck item to share
* We will eat together from 6 - 7 pm
* Community Satsang will begin at 7 pm
* The topic will be organic based upon the desires of the students and the experience Britt has had on sabbatical for the last six months
* We will conclude our time at 8:30 pm
* This event is held at the home of Cynthia Pedraza in Lake Oswego, Oregon
* There will be an opportunity to make a donation for the Satsang, if you desire
* Space is limited, therefore an RSVP is requested
We look forward to this sweet time in community, and hope you can join us.
LOVE A LITTLE HARDER
SPEAK A LITTLE TRUER
SHINE A LITTLE BRIGHTER