I would love to invite you to join me the weekend of October 8, 9, 10th for a weekend immersion in yoga and ayurveda. Whether or not you have ever attended a retreat or know much at all about yoga and ayurveda, there is no better time than this time to step into your own silence, community and joy to strengthen your connection to both earth and the divine. If you have a personal sadhana already, there are riches for you here as well... in nature, on the mat, and in community.
Wherever you are on your journey, there is depth and nourishment for you here.
Some things you will experience over the course of the long weekend:
* build your yoga practice
* practice prayer and song in a way that is aligned with your personal spiritual path
* laughter, dancing, whole vegetarian meals, and prana-rich mountain air
* conversation, the journey within and without, and shared experiences
* campfire puja... letting go of what you don't need
* ayurveda as a lifestyle balancing practice
* ancient yogic teachings
* rest and rejuvenation
I hope to share this time with you.